25 Years Factory A325 Hex Bolts (DIN 931/933) Wholesale to Seychelles
We depend on sturdy technical force and continually create sophisticated technologies to meet the demand of 25 Years Factory A325 Hex Bolts (DIN 931/933) Wholesale to Seychelles, We are sincerely welcome good friends from numerous circles at dwelling and abroad come to cooperate!
This video will show you how to get all Platinum Bolts & Skill Points on Planet Todano. The trophies we will acquire / work towards using this videos is:
Todano — 3 Platinum Bolts & 3 Skill Points
- Nothing to see here – Destroy all Megacorp rockets during the tour.
There are a total of 4 rockets doing the tour, they are big and red, and you will walk past all 4 when progressing through the level at the start. They will take some hits with the wrench. Don’t do this at the same time of “You’re my hero” as the rockets will fall and kill the tourists.
- You’re my hero – Prevent any tourists from being killed during the tour.
This can be a little annoying. Don’t use any weapons, because then you might by accident kill a tourist. You should only use your wrench to kill the enemies. The only enemies are the Squirrels. Kill them all with you wrench before they get to the tourists, and don’t destroy any of the big rockets, because they will fall down and kill some tourists.
- Try to sleep – Turn 16 Squirrels into sheep.
From your ship you will encounter some Squirrels, use the Sheepinator to turn them into sheep. The last Squirrels, are right after you take the lift up (The lift is located at the end of the Tour). If you don’t get enough Squirrels, then re-visit the planet later on. You don’t have to do it on one visit.
1. At the start of the level a robot representing Fizzwidget will be doing a tour with some tourists. At the end of the tour will Fizzwidget open a door and disappear. Inside the newly opened room is your first Platinum bolt.
2. This is in the room with the conveyor belts and force fields. I recommend that you get this when you have completed all missions on this planet, because then will the force fields be turned off and this will be simpler to get this bolt. Use the Tractor beam to move the two columns too you can use them to jump up to the ledge that you couldn’t reach before. The ledge is indicated with a yellow/black striped panel. Follow this path, destroy the Inspector bot, and at the end you will meet the Captain Qwark fan and you Platinum in the room beside him.
3. Spiderbot required. In the room with the force field and belts again. Use the smallest column to get to the conveyor belt, jump onto the second belt, and throw a Spiderot on the first conveyor belt. If you look around while controlling the Spiderbot then you’ll see an air vent, follow it into a room and step on the button to open the door. As Ratchet, go too this room and get the 2nd Platinum bolt. You can jump from the conveyor belt you are standing on to the platform where the room is located.
You can download the PDF that keeps your screws and parts organized HERE: http://www.jerryrigeverything.com/2014/01/iphone-4s-easy-screen-swap/
Awesome little Smart Phone Tool Kit on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XZB3WKQ/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00XZB3WKQ&linkCode=as2&tag=three04-20&linkId=F2Y6PFSQNUUZIIL4
BLACK 4s Screens can be found HERE: http://www.repairsuniverse.com/apple-iphone-4s-lcd-touch-screen-assembly-replacement.html?utm_source=JerryRigEverything&utm_medium=Black%204s%20Screen&utm_campaign=JerryRigEverything
WHITE 4s Screens can be found HERE: http://www.repairsuniverse.com/apple-iphone-4s-lcd-touch-screen-assembly-replacement-white.html?utm_source=JerryRigEverything&utm_medium=White%204s%20Screen&utm_campaign=JerryRigEverything
LET ME KNOW IF THOSE LINKS STOP WORKING!
—————————— If I helped you out today, you can return the favor by following me! ——————————
There are a few other iPhone repair videos out there… But each one is long winded, and takes way too long to show how to fix the screen. Here is my version. Short, to the point, but yet teaches you everything you need to know about fixing your own iPhone screen. Plus you get the PDF chart which will help you SO MUCH during this repair.
JerryRigEverything assumes no liability for property damage or injury incurred as a result of any of the information contained in this video. JerryRigEverything recommends safe practices when working with power tools, automotive lifts, lifting tools, jack stands, electrical equipment, blunt instruments, chemicals, lubricants, expensive electronics, or any other tools or equipment seen or implied in this video. Due to factors beyond the control of JerryRigEverything, no information contained in this video shall create any express or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. Any injury, damage or loss that may result from improper use of these tools, equipment, or the information contained in this video is the sole responsibility of the user and not JerryRigEverything. Only attempt your own repairs if you can accept personal responsibility for the results, whether they are good or bad.