Hot New Products Stainless Steel Hex Bolt for Industry Factory from Greece
We support our buyers with ideal high quality products and high level service.Becoming the specialist manufacturer in this sector,we have gained rich practical experience in producing and managing.Our Hot New Products Stainless Steel Hex Bolt for Industry Factory from Greece, We are sincerely welcome good friends from numerous circles at dwelling and abroad come to cooperate!
Jigsaw Table (serra tico tico bancada): http://www.jigsawtable.net
This multipurpose jigsaw table makes cutting easier for beginners, hobbyists and professionals alike. The jigsaw table can be used with jigsaw machines that have a ‘lock on’ button and a hole in each corner of the base plate / shoe (4 holes). For a clear field of vision, the table surface is made from 700 grams of top quality premium cast acrylic sheet (300mm x 240mm x 9mm). The jigsaw table comes equipped with a stainless steel blade guide with roller bearings and a parallel guide.
The jigsaw table is designed and built by a professional Thai carpenter with more than 20 years carpentry experience including 5 years study at the Machine Woodworking Department at King Mongkut’s Institute of Technology (Thai-German Technique).
Blade Guide with Roller Bearings:
The blade guide is the ‘heart’ of the jigsaw table and one of the key areas that will determine the performance of the equipment. As can be seen, the stainless steel blade guide with roller bearings is built to a very high standard. Notice how the roller bearings are slightly bigger than the Allen key socket head screws. This is to reduce any friction caused by milled & wavy set teeth which feature on some jig saw blades. For a close up look at this section of the jigsaw table, please click the following link:
Jigsaw Table Pro’s and Con’s:
1. The jigsaw table with blade guide turns a jigsaw machine into a versatile and accurate cutting tool, an ideal accessory for precision jigsaw work
2. The jigsaw table enables control of the workpiece instead of the jigsaw machine. It allows you to use both hands to guide the workpiece
3. The jigsaw table is portable and requires less space than a bandsaw
4. The jigsaw table can be mounted on a large piece of plywood creating a larger work area (see video for example)
5. You can see the jigsaw machine through the clear acrylic making accessing the controls much easier
6. The jigsaw machine is screwed (not clamped) to the jigsaw table, making it very secure and safer to use
7. There’s a large range of cutting blades / saws for all types of work to cut wood, plastic, metal etc.
1. Your jigsaw machine must have a ‘lock on’ button
2. Your jigsaw machine must have 4 holes in the base plate / shoe (i.e. 1 hole in each corner) so it can be attached to the acrylic sheet jigsaw table top
3. It is easier to assemble if your base plate screws have a shaft diameter of 3.8mm
4. It is much better if your jigsaw machine has variable speed settings
5. Some jigsaw machines are not perfectly square when looking from the flat side of the blade. This can impair accuracy especially when cutting larger pieces
6. Sawdust can accumulate inside the jigsaw machine which can dry the grease in the cogs. Occasional maintenance is required to clean and re-grease the internal components of your jigsaw machine. Many jigsaw machines also have a dust port at the back to use with a vacuum for efficient dust management
This jigsaw table costs only US$59 + shipping
Use Tin Zinc plating to dress up and add a corrosion proof layer to almost any metal part. It is very inexpensive and easy to do.