Online Manufacturer for Factory Cheap Hot 12 Years Manufacturer High Strenth Heavy Hex Nuts A194 sale to Mali Factory from Roman in Switzerland
We depend on sturdy technical force and continually create sophisticated technologies to meet the demand of Online Manufacturer for Factory Cheap Hot 12 Years Manufacturer High Strenth Heavy Hex Nuts A194 sale to Mali Factory from Roman in Switzerland, items won certifications with the regional and international primary authorities .For far more detailed information,please contact us!
Product link (buy here): http://www.gearbest.com/3d-printers–3d-printer-kits/pp_356128.html?lkid=10898149
GearBest us stock: http://www.gearbest.com/promotion-us-stock-sale-special-97.html?lkid=10864967
The review from here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nq_5xcJNv3w
T8 DIY CNC Engraver Printer Machine
T8 DIY PCB CNC Engraving Machine 80W with 42 Stepper Motor
T8 engraver printer machine of high power and high resolution can print out the 3D and the gradient effect! It adopts 8mm stainless steel screw rod and standard 4mm helical pitch. It is equipped with nuts and flexible coupling. Unique frame, weak light automatic positioning and frame positioning make the image positioning easier!
● Support our professional English design software.
● Adopt aluminum profile frame, 8mm stainless steel screw rod and standard 4mm helical pitch, durable.
● Use 775 motor and 42 stepping motor.
● Print speed: 500 – 600mm/s, 4 times faster than general engraving machine.
● Strong and cool design, high precision and stability.
● Lone time use, NEJE developed the professional power IC and radiator, carving time will last much longer than others and more stable.
● Can be carved items included: Hard wood, plastic, bamboo, rubber, leather, cut paper and so on.
● Support Win 7, XP, Win 8, Win 10.
● Soft material can print out 3D and gradient effect.
● We have 2 different power adapter optional: US plug, EU plug.
● If you want to download relevant information, please download seven files as follow:
click site plise
03:15 Erster Testlauf
04:08 Senden von Befehlen
06:18 Schneiden von 3mm Depron
08:24 Gravieren von Holz
09:06 Leistung und Temperatur
10:15 Schneiden von 1mm Sperrholz
11:11 Schneiden von 2mm Acrylglas
12:37 Gravieren von Acrylglas
The project page: